We look forward to welcoming our future
kindergarten students (Born in 2011) on
Thursday, February 5th 8:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Also Every Weekday Morning in January from 8:00-11:00 am
andl on Feb. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th 9:00 a.m.—3:00 p.m.
学前班注册 کنڈرگارٹن رجسٹریشن kindergarten Pagpaparehistro روضة التسجيل
மழலையர் பள்ளி பதிவு बालवाड़ी पंजीकरण ẫu giáo đăng ký
We welcome families from our school neighbourhood (see map below for Kindergarten)
To book an appointment for registration, please see the letter below
It's time to register children born in 2011 for kindergarten.pdf
Please bring to registration:
1. Proof of child's age – birth certificate, passport, citzenship card, permanent resident card, record of landing, or refugee permit
2. Proof of address – a copy of an offer to purchase or formal lease agreement or a bank statement or utility bill with your name and address
3. Proof of custody – children must live with their parent(s) unless provided documentation supports an alternate living arrangement
4. Proof of immunization – proof that your child has been immunized, according to the recommended immunization schedule in Ontario, to protect against the following: diphtheria, mumps, polio, red measles, rubella (German measles), tetanus. For information about immunization, please call Peel Public Health at 905-799-7700. It's important to know that the required immunization information forms must be completed before your child will be allowed to attend class.
5. Registration Forms are available by clicking the following links
(a) Peel Registration Form (b) Kindergarten Questionnaire 2015.pdf
(c) MSEP Form (d) Child Care Survey
6. Families with Special Needs Students, please also read this attached letter and complete the Planning for Entry Form.
Planning For Entry Form 2015.pdf
New to Canada?
Families new to Canada can register their children for school at one of three We Welcome the World Centres:
For more information about the services offered at We Welcome the World Centres, call 905-366-8791.
Please click here for bussing information from the Student Transportation Department of Peel Region.