IMPORTANT DATES FOR ENTRY TO Grade 6 IBT FOR SEPTEMBER 2019:
IBT Information Session: TUESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2019
Presentation: 5:30 p.m. OR 7:00 p.m. (attend one only)
You and your child are invited to learn more about an exciting program that delivers the Ontario curriculum with an emphasis on Business and Technology.
Our Regional Learning Choices Program is open to all eligible students—see program information for details. Students who meet the criteria for acceptance to the International Business and Technology Program and who live in the southeast area of Mississauga will be offered a placement first. Students who meet the program criteria and who live outside of Peel Region will be offered a placement once local student applicants have been accommodated. In some cases, all placements may be offered to students who live in Peel.
The on-line application form will be available January 28, 2019 (12:01 a.m.) until February 11, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. Applicants are required to have completed the on-line application form as well as have submitted the $40 application fee by Monday, February 11, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. to be eligible for placement in the program. If you are a Non-PDSB student you must submit copies of the Gr. 4 June Report Card, Gr. 5 November Progress Report, and Gr. 5 Term 1 Report Card to the school by Monday, March 22, 2019 at 3:00 p.m., to be eligible for placement in the program.
IMPORTANT: If your child attends a Peel District School Board elementary Regional Learning Choices Program, his/her siblings who are also of elementary age must attend elementary schools in the public school system.
- All applicants who have completed the above requirements, must complete a pre-scheduled participation component on Thursday, February 21, 2019. Those applicants who meet our minimum requirements will be considered for a placement in the program.
**IMPORTANT** Once your on-line application has been completed, please contact Allan A. Martin Senior Public School at 905-278-6104 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon to arrange a time for the participation component of the application process.
Please access the on-line application at www.peelschools.org. Under the Section "Parents" click on regional programs and then follow the links
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019 after 3:00 p.m. - Acceptance offers will be issued by email. A $200.00 Program/Registration fee is due to Allan A. Martin Sr. P. S. upon acceptance.
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019 by 3:00 p.m. - Deadline to accept offers and submit the $200.00 Program/Registration Fee.
- WAITLIST STARTS - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- WAITLIST CLOSES - Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.