To create an account on www.myBlueprint.ca/Peel:
- Click Sign up in the top right corner
- Select the Secondary school in your neighbourhood
- Click Not a Student? Parents sign up here
- Select Parent/Guardian/Advisor
- Fill out the sign up form
- Click Create My Account
Note: Your child will login to their account through the Peel BYOD page.
Once you have created an account, you can link with your child to view their myBlueprint account by following these steps:
- From the account sign up page, click on Link to a student
- Enter your child's Peel District School Board email address (six-digit student number email@example.com)
- Click Find Student and Add This Student
myBlueprint offers many benefits, including:
Additionally, parents/guardians and students can review Chart Your Course, the Peel District School Board's common course calendar, at www.peelschools.org/students/commoncoursecalendar. This guide will help you understand the course selection process and provide information on the courses and programs offered in Peel secondary schools.
- high school planner for course selection
- career spectrum for finding your learning style
- occupation planner for exploring careers
- post-secondary planner for opportunities after high school
If you have questions or are looking for course suggestions, please contact your teen's teacher, guidance counsellor or neighbourhood Peel board secondary school.