Our Minds On Inquiry Evening will be taking place on Thursday, February 22nd at Macville Public School. The address is:
7280 King St.
The tasks for the assessment evening will consist of a written component, a math component and a hands on activity which will be done in groups of four but will be evaluated on an individual basis.
Assessment of applicants will be based on the following components:
1. Written Language Component
2. Math Component
3. Design and Build Teamwork Challenge
4. Report Cards (Grade 4 Term 2, Grade 5 Progress Report, Grade 5 Term 1) - Report card evaluation will be based on :
- Language (Reading, Writing, Oral Communication)
- Math and Science (for Science, one mark either Grade 4 Term 2 grade or Grade 5 Term 1 grade)
- Learning Skills