The committee meets three to four times during the school year to provide input and feedback in an advisory capacity to the board regarding the development and implementation of French programs and initiatives.
The purpose of the Peel board's French as a Second Language Advisory Committee is to:
- act as an advisory committee to the board
- share feedback and input on the development and implementation of Core French, French Immersion and Extended French programs and initiatives
- work collaboratively with the school board to support student success in FSL programs
- develop strategies for enhancing parental engagement with FSL programs
- develop and enhance community connections related to FSL programs and initiatives