Lorenville School Council is holding a fundraising event for…
"Big Box of Cards"
New to our school this year, the "Big Box of Cards" is a set of 33 All Occasion cards for the low price of $33. We have outlined the details of this fundraiser below in order to make this a success for our school community. We really believe in the quality and value of these cards and think they would be great to have in each household in addition to the other boxes that the students sell to family, friends and co-workers.
- Our campaign runs from Thursday, March 29th to Friday, April 27th
- Each family will be provided with a starter box of cards as well as an order form.
- Payment for all boxes sold is to be made when orders are placed (payable in cash or cheque).
- Please make cheques payable to "Lorenville Public School"
- All order forms and payments should be returned on Monday, April 23rd only.
- The starter box must be returned only if you are not ordering any boxes, otherwise keep it and you will deliver it to one of your customers so please keep it in good shape. Returned boxes must contain all 33 cards.
- Don't forget our amazing prizes!!
- The top selling class wins a class pizza party.
- Grand Prize, for every three boxes of cards your family sells, their name will be placed in a draw to win a 32GB iPod Touch! No limit on the number of times you can enter, the more boxes you sell the more times your name will go into the draw for the iPod. We will also be drawing for four $25 gift cards at local retailers like, Best Buy, Cineplex, Toys R Us, and EB Games.
Good luck and thank you for your participation in this fundraising campaign! Please remember that all funds raised will go directly towards initiatives that benefit the students at Lorenville.