The We Welcome the World Centres are open in July and August, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. to register and provide orientation interview/assessment appointments for new students to Peel.
New to Canada? Register your child for school today. Do not delay. Call the We Welcome the World Centres at 905-366-8791.
You have reached Dolphin Senior Public School. Our school is now closed for the summer. We will reopen on August 27, 2019. If your family is new to the Peel region, your child may need an assessment/orientation interview before starting school. We have three We Welcome the World Centres which are open all summer from 8 am to 4 pm. Please call 905-366-8791 to register your child for school and book your orientation appointment. Please call early to ensure your child's admission to school for September is not delayed.
Who needs an assessment/orientation interview?
- students new to Canada including those coming from school systems in English-speaking countries (Kindergarten-Grade 12)
- students new to the province
- students who new to Peel without a Report Card, and/or who has been in the Ontario school system less than six months (e.g. transfers from another Ontario school board)
- re-entrants who have studied at an international school and have been out of the country more than eight months
- students who are coming from private schools
- students who have been home schooled
- international fee paying students