By registering for the parent-friendly website, you will have access to:
- view school-based alerts and information
- access real time absence reporting
- view current and historic elementary report card information
- get up-to-date busing information
- review secondary school credit history and diploma status
Please call the school for more information. To register and begin using ParentConnect, visit http://parent.peelschools.org. Click "Full Story" to view a video to help you get started.
If you have any questions, please contact the school.
To access the ParentConnect site, parents/legal guardians will need to provide the following two pieces of information:
- the student number associated with the student whose information you want to access (located on any official school document, e.g. Report Card)
- a unique ParentConnect token--passcode. You will receive this by email or you can obtain the token by calling or visiting the main office of the school. Please note that you will need to provide proof of identity, and if you have more than one child registered with the Peel board, each one will have a different token. Please ensure your email address is up-to-date at the school.
Please call the school for more information. Learn more about the benefits of ParentConnect by watching our videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z0vHINBHZY