PARENT INFORMATION NIGHT for students enrolling in grade 6 for September 2018.
Students who are currently in a grade 5 program in a PDSB school, a DPCDSB school, or a private school are eligible to apply.
PARENT INFORMATION NIGHT is being held at Lisgar Middle School on Wednesday, January 17th at 6:30 pm in the gymnasium. Please arrive early and consider car pooling.
The APPLICATION PROCESS will be explained in detail during the Parent Information Night.
Application process presentation:
NOTE: Once the application process is complete including the $40.00 (payment can be done online) non-refundable application fee, an email will be sent after February 7th to all applicants explaining how they will sign up for the TEAM WORK CHALLENGE DAY on Wednesday, February 21, 2018.
- Parent Information Night - January 17, 2018 - 6:30 pm
- Application Period - January 18 - February 2
- Team Work Challenge Day - February 21st, 8:30 am - 2:25 pm Note: as per above, instructions will be sent through email after February 7th to those who successfully complete the registration process
- Acceptance Offers issued on April 9, 2018 - offers will be made through email
- A total of 56 students will be accepted into program
- Offers must be accepted by April 19, 2018 no later than 4pm
- Once accepted into the program there is currently a yearly fee of $200.00
- Waitlist closed on June 28, 2018
If your child attends a Peel District School Board elementary Regional Learning Choices Program, his/her siblings who are also of elementary age must attend elementary schools in the public school system.
Current Peel Disitrict School Board students, marks are automatically sent to Lisgar. If you are applying from another board or private school, report cards MUST be submitted as soon as they are received. Reports that are required are:
2017 June Final Report for Grade 4
2017 Progress Report for Grade 5
2018 First Term Report Card for Grade 5
****Non-Peel students must submit Grade 4 Final “Term Two” Report Card, grade 5 November 2017 Progress Report
Card and grade 5 Term One elementary report Card and IEP, if applicable. The student’s report cards and IEP, if
applicable, should be submitted directly to the school no later than 4 p.m. Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
LISGAR IBT BOUNDARIES
Click on the link to see the IBT Regional Boundaries. If you are in a Peel school currently, you must apply to the regional program in the area you reside i.e. you must live in the Lisgar regional program catchment area to apply to the Lisgar IBT program.
PRIVATE BUS TO SCHOOL
Bus to School arranges bussing for students enrolled in the IBT Program at Lisgar Middle School. To get more information and to apply for bussing visit the Bus to School website at www.bustoschool.com or contact by email: email@example.com or by phone: (416) 988-4400
IBT Application link