PLEASE VISIT THE PEEL DISTRICT REGIONAL PROGRAM SITE FOR APPLICATION LINK:
PARENT INFORMATION NIGHT for students enrolling in grade 6 for September 2020.
Students who are currently in a grade 5 program in a PDSB school, a DPCDSB school, or a private school are eligible to apply.
PARENT INFORMATION NIGHT is being held at Lisgar Middle School on Monday, January 13th at 6:30 pm in the gymnasium. Please arrive early and consider car pooling.
The APPLICATION PROCESS will be explained in detail during the Parent Information Night.
NOTE: Once the application process is complete including the $40.00 (payment can be done online) non-refundable application fee, an email will be sent after February 10th to all applicants explaining how they will sign up for the TEAM WORK CHALLENGE DAY on Thursday, February 20th, 2020. If your child has an IEP it must be submitted via email email@example.com by February 7th, 2020.
- Parent Information Night - January 13th, 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Application Period - January 27 - February 10, 2020
- Team Work Challenge Day - February 20th, 8:30 am - 2:25 pm Note: as per above, instructions will be sent through email after February 10th to those who successfully complete the registration process
- Acceptance Offers issued on April 9th, 2020 - offers will be made through email @ 3:00pm
- A total of 56 students will be accepted into program
- Offers must be accepted by April 16, 2020 no later than 4pm
- Once accepted into the program there is a yearly fee of $200.00
- Waitlist closed on June 26, 2020
If your child attends a Peel District School Board elementary Regional Learning Choices Program, his/her siblings who are also of elementary age must attend elementary schools in the public school system.
Current Peel Disitrict School Board students, marks are automatically sent to Lisgar. If you are applying from another board or private school, report cards MUST be submitted as soon as they are received. Reports that are required are:
2019 June Final Report for Grade 4
2019 Progress Report for Grade 5
2020 First Term Report Card for Grade 5
4 p.m. Wednesday, March 27, 2020.
PRIVATE BUS TO SCHOOL
Bus to School arranges bussing for students enrolled in the IBT Program at Lisgar Middle School. To get more information and to apply for bussing visit the Bus to School website at www.bustoschool.com or contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (416) 988-4400