Students, your teachers will be handing out Harmony Tickets to students showing compassion and kindness toward others. You show COMPASSION when you:
* Show kindness towards people and other living things
* Listen to and respond appropriately to the concerns of others
* Help others who are in need
* Demonstrate empathy by recognizing and identifying with the feelings of others
* Protect and respect the environment
If you are given a Harmony ticket take it to Student Services and place it in the COMPASSION BOX in the slot for your grade level.
Every Thursday in the Announcements a student from each grade level will be picked and they will receive a cheese pizza slice.
SHOW US HOW COMPASSIONATE YOU CAN BE