Online parent portal to access important student information
The Peel District School Board is excited to announce the launch of ParentConnect, an online parent portal to access important student information. The pilot program was introduced at all schools in the 2017-18 school year.
What is ParentConnect?
ParentConnect is a safe and secure website, created by the Peel District School Board, that acts as a single point to stay informed and to access all electronic services provided to Peel board parents and legal guardians.
The parent-friendly website will allow you to:
- view school-based alerts and information
- access real time absence reporting
- view current and historic elementary report card information
- get up-to-date busing information
- review secondary school credit history and diploma status
- and more
To learn more about the benefits of ParentConnect, visit our school website or www.peelschools.org/parentconnect