|We extend our fame by our deeds||
251 McMurchy Avenue S., Brampton, ON L6Y1Z4
Phone: 905-451-2860 Fax: 905-451-4756
Student Exam Schedule - Semester One 2019-2020|
|Jan. 23 8:30 am ||Jan. 24 8:30
am ||Jan. 27 8:30 am ||Jan. 28 8:30 am |
|Course ||Rm||Lgth||Course ||Rm||Lgth||Course ||Rm||Lgth||Course ||Rm||Lgth|
|EPS30V-A||305||1.5||FIF2D0-A||302||2||FIF3U & 4U-B||301||2||GLC2OV-A||103||1.5|
|FIF3U0-A||301||2||HSP3UV-A||305||2||FSF3U & 4U-A||305||2||HSP3U0-B||213||2|
| || || || || || ||SNC2D0-F||310||1.5|
|Appt. = REQUIRE STUDENTS TO BOOK APPOINTMENTS WITH THEIR TEACHERS FOR
THE FINAL EVALUATION IN THIS COURSE|
Exams/Final Evaluations – Need to Know – Students and Parents
- Students are responsible to know when and where they will be writing their final exams – students should check the final exam
schedule carefully and record key information for each exam. The Final Exam/ Final Evaluation schedule will be posted online at www.bcssonline.com
- A student who misses his/her exam without a valid reason receives a zero for the exam.
- A medical note from the family doctor is required for any missed exam due to illness, within 24 hours to the appropriate alpha
Vice-Principal (VP). The signed medical note must clearly state, "The student (name) is medically unable to write the examination
on (date of exam)". Once a note is on file, arrangements can be made to have the student write the exam.
- Students who provide a medical note for a missed exam will write that exam as arranged through the alpha Vice-Principal (VP).
Students are not to approach the classroom teacher to make alternate arrangements to write the exam.
- There will be NO Cafeteria service during the formal exam period starting January 23rd until January 29th.
- During the formal exam period, quiet study can be done in the Library (Open from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.).
- During exams all hallways and the Front Foyer are OUT OF BOUNDS – Library and Cafeteria (until 10:30 a.m.)
- Students should arrange for pickup transportation from school upon completion of their exams. Buses will be available for pickup
at 2:31 pm (regular hours) at the back of the school.
- Students on an IEP are entitled to up to double time to write their exams and to write in the Extra Time Rooms 101, 102, & 108.
- English Language Learners (ELLs) are also entitled to additional time (up to 30 minutes). They write with their class and go to
extra time rooms as needed.
- FIRE or LOCKDOWN– if the fire alarm sounds or if there is a lockdown, follow standard emergency procedures (this is not a drill).
Leave all exam materials in the classroom. Times will be adjusted.
Exam/Final Evaluation Room Procedures – Students
- Students will be admitted to the designated Exam Room 5 minutes prior to the start of the exam.
- All personal materials are to be left at the front or the side of the classroom until the end of the exam.
- Cell phones must be turned off and stored inside backpacks or bags placed at the front or the side of the room.
- Once the exam begins, students are not to leave their seats for any reason. Students should notify the supervising teacher by raising
their hands if they require assistance, paper, pen, or need to use the bathroom. Students should notify the supervisor if they feel ill and
are unable to write the examination.
- Any attempt to cheat or to communicate with another student during a formal exam, will result in an office referral for discipline and
may result in a mark of zero on the examination. This would include taking photos of an examination paper or questions.
- Students arriving late to their exam DO NOT receive extra time.
- Students are not permitted to go to their locker after their exam has ended. Exam rooms finish at different times, going to lockers is
disruptive to students still writing in other rooms.
- After completing an exam students should leave the building directly after their exams and make arrangements with parents/guardians
for early transportation when possible.
- Exams begin at 8:30 a.m. sharp each day!
| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || |