Course Selection for
Clarkson Secondary School Students
Starting on Monday, December 4, 2017 Clarkson Secondary School students will be selecting their courses online for 2018-2019 school year. This course selection process will be available on http://www.myblueprint.ca , a board-wide program that allows you to explore and plan course selection and see course descriptions. Course selection will continue until Friday, December 15, 2017.
To help you and your teen with this process the following supports are in place:
- Grade assemblies will be held during the last week of November 2017 to discuss course selections and the on-line process. Students, please listen to announcements!
- Detailed instructions for the entire process are being distributed to students.
- Powerpoint presentations for grade 10, grade 11 and grade 12 (and beyond) course selection are available for your reference.
- Your child has created an account on www.myblueprint.ca.
- Diploma status and credit history can be checked on www.myblueprint.ca to help in selecting necessary/appropriate courses.
- Counsellors will be available for those students who are experiencing difficulty with the online process or course selection. Drop into Guidance between 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Reminders will be announced while the online registration is available.
Parents/Guardians are asked to complete this course selection along with your teen and to print out the selected courses once you have finished. Please sign the print-out form and have your student return it to his/her homeroom teacher.
If you have any questions about this process please direct them through your teen to the Guidance Department.