LUNAR NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS
1. Monday, February 6 - Festive Lunch for all international students in the Breakfast Café, at lunch time. traditional food will be served.
2. Tuesday, February 7 - School wide Lunar New Year celebration organized by international students and SAC, in the large cafeteria. The celebration will include:
- Traditional instrumental music and dance presented by a professional group.
- Short 5 min presentations on Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean traditions prepared by the international student rep and the 3 settlement workers - in the spirit on inclusivity we want all three communities/languages to have equal representation.
- Games and food sampling (spring rolls, dumplings, sesame ball) for students in attendance.