Access important student information through our online parent portal - ParentConnect
Our school offers ParentConnect, a safe and secure website, as a convenient method for parents/legal guardians to stay informed and have easy access to important student information. By registering, you will have access to:
- view school-based alerts and information
- access real time absence reporting
- view current and historic elementary report card information
- get up-to-date busing information
- review secondary school credit history and diploma status
To register and begin using ParentConnect, visit http://parent.peelschools.org or click the ParentConnect button on your child's school website.For those parents/guardians that have used ParentConnect in the past, you will receive a new token/passcode to re-register your child(ren) with ParentConnect via email. This important step ensures that only you, as legal guardian, have access to your child's information.
If you have any questions, please contact the school.