Library Learning Commons
Teacher-Librarians: Ms. Thresher and Mrs. Bollinger
Technician: Mr. Ullah
• "all kinds of links for all kinds of research" – handy internet links for your subjects and assignments
• Erindale Library Catalogue
• Other libraries' online catalogues
• Information regarding plagiarism and how to avoid it
• Writing skills information including how to write a report, essay and annotated list of works cited
• How to cite print and online sources
• Books - over 10,000 titles including general and subject reference
• Subscriptions- Magazines and TumbleBookCloud
• Educational DVDs
• Computers, iPads, Surface Pro 3
• Photocopier and printers
• Online databases and e-Books
•Books – 2 weeks
•Magazines and DVDs – overnight
Free renewals if material returned on time!
We do charge fines on all late material (up to the replacement cost). Fines are 10 cents per item per school day for books and 25 cents per item per school day for other resources.
Maximum loan is two items per subject/class to a total of six items out at a given time.