Counting on You is the name of a free language and math assistance program offered by the Peel District School Board. Counting on You at FMSS gives students in grades 9 and 10 the support they need to improve their skills and learn strategies to be more successful in school. Classes are held after school at the following times:
English Classes: Mondays and Wednesdays (3:15pm -4:45pm)
Math Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays (3:15pm -4:45pm)
Who can Counting on You help?
- students who have achieved below 70% in language, math, or any other subject
- students who struggled with their grade 9 EQAO test
- students in grades 9 or 10 who are at risk of failing the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test in grade 10
- students who need more time and help to meet the curriculum expectations
- students in grade 10 who are preparing for the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test on April 10th, 2018
Click on the link below to download the registration form. Additional information about Counting on You is provided in the letter attached. Please complete page two and return it to the main office immediately.
COY Registration Form - Feb. 13, 2018.pdf
Letter to Parents - Feb. 13, 2018.pdf
Click on the link below to download the letter and registration form for Camp I Can.
Registeration Letter for CAMP I CAN.pdf