Gordon Graydon Student Activity Council
The Gordon Graydon Student Activity Council (SAC) is an elected group of students who both represent and motivate their peers by demonstrating strong leadership initiatives and respect for their school.
The objective of the SAC is to:
- enhance communication between students and staff by promoting cooperation and camaraderie
- act as a liaison with the school Administration and represent the students of Gordon Graydon in communicating their questions, concerns and suggestions
- support and facilitate student clubs and committees in promoting inclusive initiatives and events that respect and embrace the diversity of our student body
- provide students with numerous opportunities to develop their leadership skills
- create awareness about issues affecting not only our school but those of both local and global communities and encourage student initiatives and participation both within the school and the community