Timetable changes will be made, starting Wednesday, September 6, 2017, in the Library, for the following situations:
- course completed / not completed in Summer School, requiring a change to your timetable
- wrong gender Phys-Ed class
- wrong level (academic/applied)
- miss courses (grades 9-11 should have 8; grade 12 should have at least 6)
- missing pre-requisite for university/college (provide proof of pre-requisite)
You cannot drop a course in order to take it in private school instead.
We suggest that you go to the Library during the class you are wanting to drop, rather than missing any of your other classes.
Night School registration will begin on Monday, September 11, 2017. See your counsellor in Student Services before school, during your lunch, or after school.
You must be taking 3 courses during day school in order to register in night school.
You may not take a night school course if it is offered during our day school.
If you have completed community involvement during the summer, bring your completed form, with signatures, to Mrs Valliere in Student Services.
Have you moved during the summer? We need to know! Please bring one of the following to Mrs Valliere in Student Services, so that we can update your records. We will photocopy and return the original to you.
- Ontario Driver's Licence
- Government Issued Forms
- Utility Bill
- Bank Statement / Letter from Financial Institution
- Credit Card Statement
- Purchase Agreement
Heading to College or University next year? Make sure to visit the campuses you are considering!
Dates and links are on our Post Secondary page.