The Urban Program
The Urban and Priority High Schools Program is an annual grant from the Ministry of Education designed to fund programs and activities that enhance the learning experience at Lincoln M. Alexander S.S. and address the academic and social challenges of our student population and the Malton community.
- To increase Student Achievement.
- To promote Student Engagement and Leadership.
- To facilitate Parent and Community Engagement.
- To provide Non-Academic / Social Support.
- To promote School Safety.
Programs and Activities
Clubs & Athletics
Camp I Can (March Break & Summer)
Youth Support Groups
Math Through Music