The Urban Program
The Urban and Priority High Schools Program is an annual grant from the Ministry of Education designed to fund programs and activities that enhance the learning experience at Lincoln M. Alexander S.S. and address the academic and social challenges of our student population and the Malton community.
- To increase Student Achievement.
- To promote Student Engagement and Leadership.
- To facilitate Parent and Community Engagement.
- To provide Non-Academic / Social Support.
- To promote School Safety.
Programs and Activities
Math Tutoring Program Clubs & Athletics
Literacy Support Field Trips
Camp I Can (March Break & Summer) Grade 9 Mentorship Program
Link-Up Program Youth Support Groups
EQAO Support Anti-Bullying Initiatives
Parents and members of the Malton community are invited to attend our Steering Committee meetings. All meetings take place in the school library from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
Wed. Oct. 24, 2012
Wed. Dec. 12, 2012
Wed. Mar. 6. 2013
Wed. May 22, 2013