Next Stop Flyer
Mayfield Secondary School Late Bus
Next Stop School Busing is pleased to offer a much needed late bus for Mayfield Secondary School to accommodate students participating regularly in after school and extra-curricular activity. This service will run with the following conditions:
- Late bus transportation is open to students involved in the Arts, team sports, clubs, team practices and extra help after school
- Students will require a designated pass to ride the late bus, which they will receive in the mail
- Late buses leave the east parking lot by 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- Late bus routes will service the Bolton, Caledon and Brampton regions. Drop-off points are at main intersections and schools
- Routes and cost are determined based on ridership; if we do not achieve the minimum number of riders required, the price may increase
- Late bus service does not operate on inclement weather days when Caledon school buses are not running. This applies to both the Caledon and Brampton late bus runs
- Registrations for the 1st semester are due by September 1, 2016.
- Late bus service for semester one begins on Monday, September 19th,2016 and ends Thursday, December 15th, 2016.
- The cost is $375+tax and payable in full upon registration
- Registration & payment can be made by completing the form on our website or at pre-registration from August 30th – September 1st, 2016.