The Senior Program is for students who are in at least their third year of high school and require an alternative educational setting. The program offers continuous intake and the opportunity for the student to:
- manage commitments to work and/or family
- continue commitments to competitive sports teams or activities such as professional acting which prevent full-time attendance at a regular Peel school
- enrol in one or more courses depending on the date of entry
- receive a flexible schedule with a focus on independent learning
- access tutorial support
Who can attend the Senior Program?
This program is available to students who:
- are enrolled in a Peel board secondary school. Students new to the Peel board are expected to attend one semester at their home school prior to referral.
- are currently enrolled in at least their third year of high school
- require grade 11 or 12 credits
- have average to above average academic ability
- have the ability to work independently
- require a flexible schedule
Students must be referred to the Senior program through their home school. Contact your home school for more information.
North: Peel Alternative School North
315 Bartley Bull Parkway, Brampton
South: Peel Alternative School South
1500 Ogden Ave., Mississauga
West: Peel Alternative School West
6325 Montevideo Road, Mississauga