Temporary External Learning Link (TELL)
Overview The Temporary External Learning Link (TELL) Program is designed for Peel District School Board students in at least their third year of high school. These students typically have not acquired the credit accumulation of their peers and require a flexible schedule due to family or work commitments. The program offers continuous intake and the opportunity for the student to:
- complete one course at a time
- attend school for a minimum of two hours to a maximum of 20 hours per week
- utilize Independent Learning Centre (ILC) materials with teacher support in a non-traditional school setting
Who can attend the TELL Program?
This program is open to students who:
- are enrolled in a Peel District School Board secondary school. Students new to the Peel Board are expected to attend one semester at their home school prior to referral.
- are enrolled in at least their third year of high school
- are typically 18 years of age and older
- have average to above average academic ability and the ability to work independently
- require a flexible schedule
Students must be referred to the TELL program through their home school. Contact your home school for more information.
North: Peel Alternative School North
315 Bartley Bull Parkway, Brampton
Contact: Vice Principal,
PAS North 905-455-1225
South: Peel Alternative School South
1500 Ogden Ave., Mississauga
Contact: Vice Principal, PAS South 905-278-3396