Temporary External Learning Link (TELL)
Overview The Temporary External Learning Link (TELL) Program is designed for Peel District School Board students in at least their third year of high school. These students typically have not acquired the credit accumulation of their peers and require a flexible schedule due to family or work commitments. The program offers continuous intake and the opportunity for the student to:
- complete one course at a time
- attend school for a minimum of two hours to a maximum of 20 hours per week
- utilize Independent Learning Centre (ILC) materials with teacher support in a non-traditional school setting
Who can attend the TELL Program?
This program is open to students who:
- are enrolled in a Peel District School Board secondary school. Students new to the Peel Board are expected to attend one semester at their home school prior to referral.
- are enrolled in at least their third year of high school
- are typically 18 years of age and older
- have average to above average academic ability and the ability to work independently
- equire a flexible schedule
Students must be referred to the TEAM program through their home school. Contact your home school for more information.
North: AEC North Brampton
7700 Hurontario St., Unit 313,
Brampton Contact: Vice Principal,
PAS North 905-455-1225 x403
South: 151 City Centre Drive (adjacent to Square One) Contact: Vice Principal, PAS South 905-278-3396
West: 154 Queen St. S., Unit 224, Streetsville Contact: Vice Principal, PAS West 905-363-0154
Caledon Community Services (Friday only) 18 King St. E., Bolton, ON L7E 1E8