Temporary External Learning Link (TELL)
Overview The Temporary External Learning Link (TELL) Program is designed for Peel District School Board students in at least their third year of high school. These students typically have not acquired the credit accumulation of their peers and require a flexible schedule due to personal, family, or work commitments. The program offers continuous intake and the opportunity for the student to:
- complete one course at a time
- attend school for a minimum of two hours
- participate in a blended learning enviroment which requires the student to work independently outside of classtime and to attend class on their scheduled days.
Who can attend the TELL Program?
This program is open to students who:
- are enrolled in a Peel District School Board secondary school. Students new to the Peel Board are expected to attend one semester at their home school prior to referral.
- are enrolled in at least their third year of high school
- have average to above average academic ability and the ability to work independently
- require a flexible schedule
Students must be referred to the TELL program through their home school. Contact your home school for more information.
TELL North Locations:
Contact: Vice Principal,
PAS North 905-455-1225
Sandalwood Secondary School (2671 Sandalwood Pkwy E, Brampton, ON L6R 0K7)
David Suzuki Secondary School (45 Daviselm Drive, Brampton, ON L6X 0Z3)
Louise Arbour Secondary School (365 Father Tobin Rd, Brampton, ON L6R 0R4)
Lincoln Alexander Secondary School (3545 Morning Star Dr, Mississauga, ON L4T 1Y3)
TELL South Locations:
Contact: Vice Principal
PAS South 905-278-3396
Streetsville Secondary School (72 Joymar Dr, Mississauga, ON, L5M1G3)
Square One Location (151 City Centre Drive, MIssisauga, ON, L5B1M7)