On Thursday October 20th 2016, schools across the province including the Peel District School Board will participate in the online version of the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test.
- Only test writers should attend school on this day.
- Students who are not eligible to write the OSSLT will complete independent study at home on this day.
- All eligible test writers will receive a letter from the school which will outline the details of our test day and which time slot they will be writing in. Communication from our school will be sent home shortly. A copy of our general information can be found in the link below.
OSSLT Information Letter to all Students Sep 2016.docx
Our Test Day - October 20th features 2 (two) test periods
Click here for our Test day schedule and a link to our school literacy page.
- A.M. Test Period - from 8:55 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- P.M. Test Period - from 12:05 p.m. to 3:10 p.m.
- Students eligible for extra time, accommodations and provisions will start in the a.m./morning time period.
Video - On Line Version of the OSSLT
Bruce Rodrigues, Chief Executive Officer of EQAO talks about the October 20th province-wide trial of the online OSSLT - open to more than 900 secondary schools in Ontario. Click on title link above.
EQAO On-Line: Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the full story link below to check out a sample online test, important links, our school support plan to help prepare students, videos and additional resources to help you prepare. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Lane, Vice Principal by calling (905) 363-0289 ext. 403.
Do you have a question or comment about “EQAO Online”? Contact EQAO - You can also follow EQAO on Facebook and Twitter.