OSSTF announced that their members in these boards will be on a one-day strik e on Jan. 15:
- Keewatin-Patricia District School Board
- District School Board Ontario North East
- Moose Factory Island District Area School Board
- James Bay Lowlands Secondary School Board
- Rainbow District School Board
- Bluewater District School Board
- Upper Grand District School Board
- Wellington Catholic District School Board
- Durham District School Board
- Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board
- Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board
- Ottawa-Carleton District School Board
- Upper Canada District School Board
- Conseil scolaire de district catholique des Grandes Rivières
- Conseil scolaire de district catholique de l'Est ontarien
- Provincial Schools Authority
In addition, OSSTF-represented teachers and staff in the following French Catholic and French public school boards will also be on strike on Jan. 15: Conseil scolaire public du Grand Nord de l'Ontario, Conseil scolaire catholique du Nouvel-Ontario, Conseil scolaire Viamonde, Conseil scolaire catholique MonAvenir, Conseil des écoles publiques de l'Est de l'Ontario and Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est.
Again, Peel District School Board OSSTF members will not be engaged in a full withdrawal of service on Jan. 15. OSSTF members will, however, be continuing their current job action, including information pickets.
Thank you for your ongoing understanding during these challenging times.