We inspire success, confidence and hope in each student…and it all starts in kindergarten! If your child was born in 2017, they can start kindergarten in September 2021.
Starting January 1, 2021, families can register online for the 2021-22 school year by visiting www.peelschools.org/Kindergarten
Documents required for registration
Families will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents while completing online registration.
Proof of child's age and legal name (one of the following)
- Birth Certificate/Birth Registration Card
- Citizenship Card / Certificate / Passport / Permanent Resident Card / Confirmation of Permanent Residence
- Certificate of Indian Status
- Refugee/Convention Refugee Permit
Current proof of address (one of the following)
- Agreement of Purchase and Sale of House
- Latest Municipal Tax Assessment (MPAC) / Tax Bill
- Phone / Cable/ Internet Bill
- Utility Bill (water, hydro, gas)
- Bank Statement / Letter from Financial Institution / Credit Card Statement
- Government forms (e.g. Canada Post, Service Canada documents)
Proof of Citizenship/Immigration Status (if applicable)
Proof of custody – children must live with their parent(s) unless provided documentation supports an alternate living arrangement.
Proof of immunization – proof that your child has been immunized/vaccinated.