If you were not able to get an appointment with a teacher, a slot may be available. Check Parentinterview today at 12:00 pm.
Dear Parents and Guardians of Applewood Heights Secondary School,
We will be holding Parent-Teacher Interviews at the school on Wednesday, October 30 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. This semester you will once again, be able to schedule your Parent-Teacher Interviews online. If you wish to schedule a meeting with any of your child's teachers, please follow the instructions printed further down the page.
You will be able to schedule appointments from October 10th at 6:00 am until October 30th at 2:00 pm.
- Prepare a list with the names of each teacher you would like to meet
- Go to the Applewood scheduling website at https://applewood.parentinterview.com
- Enter your child's 6-digit student number and click "Sign In"
- Fill in your contact information and click "Continue to Make Appointments"
- Click on the name of a teacher with whom you wish to schedule an appointment
- Click on "Available" for a time at which you wish to meet with that teacher
- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 until you have scheduled all the teachers you wish to see
- Click on "My Schedule" (top left of the page)
- Print out (or copy down) your schedule and bring it with you
Should you wish to delete an appointment you have made, click on "Delete" beside the meeting you wish to have removed from your schedule. If you decide to delete an appointment, that time slot will become available for other parents. There are no guarantees that you will be able to reschedule that appointment.
If you misplace your schedule, you may use your child's student number to retrieve your schedule from the website at any time.
If you experience any difficulty using the service, please email [email protected]
If you do not have access to the internet at home or in the workplace, please call parentInterview toll-free at 1-866-810-0076, and someone will be happy to make your appointments with you.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, October 30 from 6:00 – 8:00 pm.
Here is a link to a pdf version of the above message.
The Teachers and Administration of Applewood Heights Secondary School