Course Selection for
Clarkson Secondary School Students
Starting on [date to be determined] Clarkson Secondary School students will be selecting their courses online for 2021-2022 school year. This course selection process will be available on http://www.myblueprint.ca , a board-wide program that allows you to explore and plan course selection and see course descriptions. Course selection will continue until [date to be determined].
To help you and your teen with this process the following supports are in place:
- Grade assemblies will be held during the last week of November to discuss course selections and the on-line process. Students, please listen to announcements!
- Detailed instructions for the entire process are being distributed to students.
- Powerpoint presentations for grade 10, grade 11 and grade 12 (and beyond) course selection are available for your reference.
- Your child has created an account on www.myblueprint.ca.
- Diploma status and credit history can be checked on www.myblueprint.ca to help in selecting necessary/appropriate courses.
- Counsellors will be available for those students who are experiencing difficulty with the online process or course selection. Drop into Guidance between 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Reminders will be announced while the online registration is available.
Parents/Guardians are asked to complete this course selection along with your teen and to print out the selected courses once you have finished. Please sign the print-out form and have your student return it to his/her homeroom teacher.
If you have any questions about this process please direct them through your teen to the Guidance Department.