Skip Navigation LinksHarold M. Brathwaite S.S. > Student Services
Student Services
Print this page

Choosing one’s path in life—whether it involves higher education, participating in an apprenticeship or directly entering the workforce—requires time and planning. Keep reading to learn the requirements to graduate from high school, and how to fulfil these requirements in either daytime or evening classes.

Makingmyway.ca offers online resources and tools to help students make informed decisions and explore their options after high school, including:

  • Videos of Peel graduates
  • Flash movies
  • Jobs of the future
  • Tips for parents
  • Careers with links to training
  • Links to online resources

This year we will be communicating directly with you by email about events and deadlines that affect you. Check your student gmail account ([email protected]) regularly, or forward it to the email you usually use.


Counselling Staff

Each counsellor is responsible for a group of students, determined by the first letter of the student's legal ​​last name:


A - F​
K. Dhadde
​G - J
​S. Chaudhery ​K - Q
​W. Walker ​R - Z
​A. Rampersad  International students
​C. Parker International Baccalaureate​


Guidance Secretary

G. Valliere (ext 410)


Students may see counsellors in the morning before classes, during lunch, and after school.


Parents and guardians wishing to see a counsellor should book an appointment or contact the Guidance email (below) to be connected.


Appointments are required to register a student at Harold M Brathwaite SS.


Follow us on Twitter twitter.png @HBGuidance

Student Services email: [email protected]


Student photo
Copyright © 2020 Peel District School Board