To help keep families connect to their children's education experience, we are encouraging all Peel District School Board parents/guardians to sign up for ParentConnect. ParentConnect is our online parent portal which provides parents/guardians with a single access point to stay informed, access services online and receive important information about your children.
ParentConnect allows parents/guardians to:
- view school based alerts and information
- access the parent/guardian view of Brightspace for PDSB Online School
- track real time absence reporting
- view current and historic elementary report cards for your child(ren)
- get up-to-date busing information
- review secondary school credit history and diploma status
To register and begin using ParentConnect, visit www.peelschools.org/parentconnect
or click the ParentConnect button on your child's school website. Parents/guardians that have used ParentConnect in the past will continue to have access to your child(ren)s information. You do not need to register again.
The ParentConnect online portal can be accessed through any computer, smartphone Internet browser and/or tablets by visiting parent.peelschools.org
. Families can also download the mobile app titled Peel ParentConnect through Google Play Store or Apple Store.
If you have any questions about ParentConnect, please call the school or visit the ParentConnect FAQ page
. If you encounter technical issues signing up for an account, please email [email protected]