2020 Summer School update
Peel Summer School is moving to a fully online offering of credit courses that will include most of our current in-class offerings.
● If you wish to attend Summer School and have not yet registered, please register using Student Web found at www.mayfieldss.org. (student profile-login)-the window is open until June19th (after this date, please contact your Guidance Counselor)
● You may register for the course of your choosing at ANY SUMMER SCHOOL SITE
● If you are already registered and wish to continue with the online option there is nothing you need to do at this time.
● If you are already registered and wish to change the course to a different course, please contact your Guidance Counselor.
● If you are already registered and no longer wish to remain in the course please let your Guidance Counselor know, and we will remove you from the course.
● If a section that you are registered in is cancelled, you will receive an email via your PDSB Gmail account (firstname.lastname@example.org) Check it regularly!
Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board Summer School Information updates coming later in June. See their website for updates:
Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board Summer School
Guidance Counselor Contacts:
Mrs. Grant A-Den - p00[email protected]
Mr. Bowins Deo- God - [email protected]
Mr. Beggs Goe-Mark - [email protected]
Mr. Holmes Marl-Sama - [email protected]
Mrs. Robertson Samb-Z - [email protected]