The Peel District School Board is excited to announce the launch of School Cash Online at your child's school. This pilot program will be rolling out to 20 schools in June 2016 and phasing in to all Peel schools over the next two school years. You will be able to register online and use the School Cash Online portal to pay for school activity fees, field trips, pizza days and more starting this June.
What is School Cash Online?
School Cash Online is an online parent portal that offers a safe, fast and convenient way to pay for school activity fees. The portal is customized to meet the school's needs and allows parents to add students, make payments, check current balance/account history, print or view receipts, and receive notifications about upcoming events.
How do I register?
Register NowRegistering to use School Cash Online is simple.
- First, visit https://peelschools.schoolcashonline.com and click "Get Started Today."
- Next, confirm your email. Check your inbox for the email confirmation from School Cash Online and click the confirmation link inside.
- Click "Add Student" and fill in the required fields with your child's details.
Why is my school using School Cash Online?
We want to offer parents a more convenient way to pay for school activities. With School Cash Online, you can pay all your student's school fees with the click of a button. Trips to the school to drop-off cash or sending your student with money will be a thing of the past.
How can I pay?
Two payments options are available:
- eCheck is an electronic version of a paper check used to make payments online. Anyone with a checking or savings account can pay by eCheck through School Cash Online.
- Visa or MasterCard on School Cash Online by entering your credit card number, CVV number (the three digits on the back of your card), card expiry date, and billing information. School Cash Online is committed to protecting your information. They use all of the latest industry standards for security and encryption to protect your information and are compliant with all Canadian legislation regarding online payment systems.
Watch the video
Watch on Vimeo.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Register