School Cash Online is used in more than 140 Peel schools thus far and provides parents with the ability to:
- Keep track of your children's school item and activity fees
- Check account history
- Print or view receipts
- Make donations to school fundraisers online and instantly receive a tax receipt
- Pay for school fees with the click of a button
How do I register?
Registration for School Cash Online is simple.
- Visit https://peelschools.schoolcashonline.com and click "Get Started Today."
- Next, confirm your email. Check your inbox for the email confirmation from School Cash Online and click the confirmation link inside.
- Click “Add Student” and fill in the required fields with your child’s details.
Why is my school using School Cash Online?
We want to offer parents a more convenient way to pay for school activities. With School Cash Online, you can pay all your student's school fees with the click of a button. Trips to the school to drop-off cash or sending your student with money will be a thing of the past.
What methods of payment can I use?
There are two safe and secure payments options available:
- eCheck is an electronic version of a paper check used to make payments online. Anyone with a checking or savings account can pay by eCheck through School Cash Online.
- Visa or MasterCard
School Cash Online is committed to protecting your information and uses all of the latest industry standards for security and encryption to protect your information and are compliant with all Canadian legislation regarding online payment systems.
Still have questions? Contact your school directly or call the parent help desk at 1-866-961-1803.
Watch the video
Watch on Vimeo.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Register